Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been thinking about this whole blog thing. The whole reason I've been wanting to do this is so that family and friends who live so far away can take a peek into our lives far away from where they live. I know I'm always asking my friends how are they doing on that or this and this is a good way of keeping them updated. I also know the grandparents and aunts and uncles would love to see what our lives looked from day to day. Now I'm not guarenteeing that I'll post everyday, but I'm sure going to try every week. So family and friends take a peek every week to see what is new in the Roberson household this week!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You did a good job!

Unknown said...

you have done a great job, we will be checking often....I love the silly kids photo

love lots and lots

Kathy