Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surprise!

Ever since I brought a bundling 7 lbs 15 oz baby home from the hospital, Isabella has been a nightowl. The first six weeks she slept through the day and was up all night. Most people would tell me to wake her during the day, but I was so sleep deprived and taking care of my 3 and 2 yr old, I didn't want to. So I suffered immensly during that time, but she was and still is such a blessing to us, as all the kids have been. Well time went on and when she woke in the morning we used to rock with her. It was 30 min at the beginning and slowly (by the time she was 4) dwindled down to 10 min. every morning. She just never was a morning person. She would sleep in at times till 11:00 am if I let her and she isn't even a teenager yet! She is 10 years old and still that way.


So imagine my surprise coming in at 7:00 am in my usual routine to rub their backs and kiss them good morning (which usually results in a Grrrr from her) and get them going that she was up, bed made, and was getting dressed (they have to get dressed and bed made before they can come out for breakfast)!!!! I'm still kind of in shock over the whole thing. Not sure what did it, but it was very nice not to have a grumpy girl at the breakfast table. She was so proud of herself she kept smiling!



Have a great Morning!!!

No comments: