I've had a song stuck in my head for a while now. The reason behind it is because I'm teaching my older sign language students to sign to this song. However God has used it powerfully in my own life. You see I don't hear very well for some of you who know me, you know this is way true. Somedays are better than others, but for the most part here recently it has been fairly crummy. So Words are fairly ineffective some days with me and pointed or writing something down or me just reading seems better off. God sometimes though has the same. He hears everything, but he chooses not to hear us when we regard sin in our hearts. Sometimes we simply need to listen. We need to be still and know Him!
Word of God Speak (Mercy Me)
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is its okay.
The last thing I need is to be heard
but to hear what He would say
Word of God speak, won't you pour down like rain
washing my eyes to see your majesty.
Be still and know that your in this place,
please let me stay and rest in your holiness
Word of God speak!
So the next time you run out of things to say, stop and listen to what everyone else is saying and most importantly listen to His still small voice. He is saying something and He loves you very much!

1 comment:
Wow, thanks for sharing that. Great point!!
Post a Comment