We received some free tickets to the state Fair this past week and decided to take an adventure. So I'm thinking, this is a 2 state fair, it is probably big, right? I mean during my childhood years there was always a county fair to go to and it seemed big to me! So off we went and what to our wondering eyes should appear? A Fair to Remember but definetly not as big as we had thought. The kids had a blast and Mike and I have to stories to share! The kids think this is way cool, booths of all sorts and sizes that offer candy, cookies, stuffed animals, and Funnel Cakes! YUM! Rides of every sort and shows that make you snort (laugh!). By the time we left our tummies were sick from all the sweet stuff we tasted and drank to the round and round rides that we rode (I only rode one, daddy rode 2!) (I don't do the round and round stuff too well). The kids all said in unison, "Thank you mom & dad for taking us, that was the best!" So whether or not the size makes the difference, I'm sure it doesn't, because my kids will always remember the Fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment