Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Reunion!




The day after thanksgiving when all through the house, all my lovely family sleeping and no movement in the house. When what to my lifeless ears do I hear, my alarm, chirping so early and dear. I sprang from my bed, threw on my clothes, and dashed out the door. When upon the lawn the chariot was waiting to take me to the long lines and the shoppers abating! The stores all opened with afoot we all drew near and dashed away, dashed away with holiday cheer! I received all my treasure I had so thoroughly traced through the sale ads the day I gave thanks for His grace! Now after many hours of shopping I needed to settle down for my long winters nap, when only to confront packing and driving many hours to our destination I found a great family awaiting and a Granny to boot who turns 90 in which we celebrated with cheers and hoots! So enjoy this sorted tail of early mornings and shoppings, traveling, napping, and families toppling. Yes, this family although wild and wacky, we have a Granny who has taught us and we are not lacking in love, and fellowship, and most of all the One and Only God above all! We are reminded once again to cherish our families and friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was cute!! I know, I would have liked to see you all again as well, I was hoping too. We are expecting agai, in all the moving I must have forgotten to mention that huge thing!!!

Laura said...

It was good to see you again too. I went shopping too, but I was the driver. Crazy people out there.