Monday, January 26, 2009

Last week in review . . .

Get up, get up, get up out of bed,
rub the sleepiness out of them,
fix breakfast, pack clothes, pack the car,
and it's off to Gail's we gooooo...

We drive, we drive, and we drive some more
stop here, stop there, nobody has to pee anymore
but snacks and drinks and movies galore
we drive, we drive, and we are finally there...

Eat this, eat that, can you say some FAT
hug kids, play with Bryce, and hug my friend
walk to park, walk back, can you say exercise
brush teeth, change clothes, and it's off to bed

Get up again and revive yourself
for another drive to another town
feed ducks, feed geese, and toomie loomie
Pick up mom, feed the pelicans and drive some more
to a place where we finally feed ourselves

Mexican food, sweedish pancakes,
chicken & grapes, and barbeque
Dare we say brownies and oreo cake!
I'm stuffed and stuffed and stuffed some more

Lots of laughs, lots of fat, lots of hot air,
some tears, some shares, some chasing Bryce
Some drums, some kids in arguements,
some more driving and a very long and boring field trip

But alas the week the was over
and packing and cleaning was done again
When in my white chariot I did spring to drive and drive
and drive some more, to repeat more stops, more snacks, more drinks.
I think I'm home to stay awhile!

What a blast!

No comments: