Monday, November 12, 2007
He makes all things new!
Well as a homeschool mom I've never experienced what I had to go through today! School pictures! Yes, we homeschoolers contacted a school photography place and had them come to coop today and my kids took school pictures. What do moms do who are not there when their kids gets pictures? I had to brush their hair (hmm . . . let just say a lot of times) a lot and keep them from getting anything dirty (I'm a little over compulsive when it comes to what my kids look like and majorly on what their hair looks like) and make sure their shirts, jackets, whatever was on straight. Oh my goodness, then I had to pay for them. Well it was a new experience and a lot of fun too! Our homeschool group has a yearbook! They are professional and all and I'm having so much fun in this group!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment