Did I mention that my boy loves to build things? No, well I mention it now. You see we have legos, legos, and more legos. We also have a lot more building supplies around the house but the legos seem to get the most use! Well yesterday was no exception. I'm always amazed by what he builds. But mostly I've been amazed at his "sink" creations. You see he has built an aquaduct, a boat that floats on the water, and now his latest is his stilt house creation. Among just the creativeness of it he adds his own flair with a king, a skeleton, a dragster, a boat, and a treasure chest to complete this house on stilts. The idea is the house is surrounded by water and under attack, the king must save the house or take the boat and run! My girls too made their own creations and wanted to show them off. That is other picture of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aren't leggos just wonderful? Especially when you get them in between your toes.
I'm not showing Isaac that picture, because then he'll want to build something to go in the water.
Good job Zech!
Hi Kari:
YOur auntie Phyllis here. Love your blog site. Didn't know you could do this. The kids look great and I love the pictures. I am still planning on coming to visit you sometime.
Love ya
Post a Comment