Did you see the Lunar Eclipse last night? Did you hear my explanation to my children about the Lunar eclispe? Okay I'm a homeschool mom right. Well that doesn't mean I know everything. But last night as we coming out of church when someone had told us about the Lunar Eclipse. So of course my children had to ask, "How does a Lunar Eclipse work?" Not being the scientific person that I am, stumbled out and said, "Well I don't know, maybe a planet is blocking the path of the moon." Of course then my bright older daughter said, "Mom that can't be right, no planet comes between the path of the moon and the earth." I had to admit she was right! So on I went with trying to explain, so I thought. Then I said, "Well maybe the moon which reflects the sun is in between the earth and the sun at the just the right spot and that cast a shadow on it!" You know what I was right! I amazed myself. Anyway, I took a picture of it at about 8:30 last night. We didn't watch the whole thing, but we did learn something and we did think it was way cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi
First visiting to your blog , I realy enjoyed it.
I also like your kids names , may God bless them .
I have an experience in homeschooling with my three kids also .
keep going , I'll visit your site again later .
Raheel
Post a Comment