Monday, June 23, 2008

Basketball camp and apology!

Good afternoon all! I'm sure most of you have given up trying to check my blog for any new entries as of late. I've been tired, uninspired, and downright lazy and just haven't blogged in well exactly 8 days now. So for those of you who have waited it out with me, I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'll try and do better next time!
Last week was basketball camp. The kids learned all their basketball skills all over again along with new scripture memory verses and the camp theme verse. Sarah had fun this year also because she participated as a staff member for the very first time. She thought helping was awesome and had a great time! Here are some pics for those of you intersted.




1 comment:

leb said...

I was starting to think you had gone on vacation with out me.