Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun w/ water!




We have something on Wednesday evenings at our church that is called Wacky Wednesdays! This program involves scripture verses, bible stories, question and answer time and lots and lots of wacky and wild games! The coolest thing the kids think is the prizes they win. Isabella was the only one who remembered her memory verse and won this cool watering hose that shakes, spins, and gets you really wet.


So Thursday afternoon they spent their time (w/out Sarah still) outdoors enjoying the game and getting wet. Yes, I know that is my daughter sporting her middrift but I had no idea her bathing suit was too little until I saw it on her and since we were the only ones playing I felt no need to cover her up any more. Guess we will be going bathing suit shopping soon.


Anybody wanna come play?

4 comments:

رحيل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I want to come play in your sprinkler!! ;)

Kari said...

I do not support this muslim persons video in any way. Please whoever sees this please do not in any way watch this video!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ is the One and Only Son of God is is the One and Only way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but through Him!

Anonymous said...

He/she commented me too...you can delete it though. I did.