Thursday, January 29, 2009

Budding musician!

They say that music truly helps calm the soul and sparks the imagination. They also say that it helps young children's nerve endings connect together in their brain causing them to be mighty bright one day! Well, you watch the video. Does it calm your nerves? Do you believe he will be a mighty bright one soon?

I do! I was priviledged to vacation with my friend way down south and her three children. The youngest boy is a talented artist (stemming from his Mom & Dad). His mother told me more than one time that she was frustrated because he plays drums with everything. She was not lying or exxagerating one bit. He truly plays drums with your hands, other toys, utensils (while sitting in a resteraunt or at home), and anything else. He is truly a child prodigy. The reason I think that is cause he is just so very cute! Bryce, this is for you!

4 comments:

Amy R. said...

That is funny! I'm sure that mom has more patience than I do. Gold star for her.

leb said...

WOW!! Am I sorry I missed that!!! HA!!!!!

Laura said...

Awww, Bryce is so cute!

Gail said...

Now he has a guitar too and his Daddy wants to buy another drum set for him to play at home since his stays at church & I'm going CRAZY!!!!!