I have taken a long absence in blogging due to mental writers block, summer, too much going on, and more. However as of today I am back. I have every intention on blogging at least once a week, but this week and most will be more!
Summer:
In a nut shell was a lot of relaxing, some school, a visit to see family, swimming, projects, a visit to Colorado (more on that later), watching Gracie, some rain, visits from other people, and more. Not a lot to report on our summer. We slept in, ate junk food, watched movies (some old, some new, some in between), attended camps, and played lots of computer games, Wii, and nintendo (too much for Momma's liking, but oh well).
School:
We officially started today! However a little shaky as Isabella headed off to camp, Zech just did Math and Science, and Sarah joined the ranks of high schoolers today studying bible, history, and english lit!
I'll blog more tomorrow, but wanted you all to know I was back online!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
bout time!
Soo happy to have you back on the blog! Good luck to all the kids this year in school, especially Sarah starting High School! WhooHoo!
Glad you are back!
Post a Comment