Well we are doing a little bit of everything! I'm trying to get ready for a garage sale. In the midst of doing that though, I'm trying to clean house, do laundry, keep up with the school we are doing for the summer, fix the computer, run kids to where they need to go, sleep, pray, and have my quiet time with God! I have vowed this to be my last garage sale ever! I don't like garage sales and getting ready for them. It takes forever and all your time and energy even when you don't have the time or the energy.
Also my boy has been gone for 4 days now and I miss him! As you read in a couple of post back Zech escaped to camp. When they go to camp they don't call and usually they don't miss you. However I miss him. Zech is a sweet, kind, gentle, and very humorous young man. He can captivate your heart because he is just so laid back and loves to just be there for you. He is my boy and I miss him. He does come home today and that is why I'm being so mushy because I'm ready to see him! From the pictures of Student Life website though, he looks to be having way fun!
Since our boy is gone and our man is usually working, us girls have been hanging out quite a bit together. Isabella even stripped down to her birthday suit without closing a door because as she said it, "We are all girls here, no need to hide now!" They both won't admit it but they miss their brother too! Sarah will be gone next week and I'll go to missing her as well. Ah, the life of a mother, some days you can't stand them because they keep rolling their eyes at you or they leave their stuff lying around, and some days you just can't get enough of their funny antics, their "I love you Mom!", and their cherub faces! What's a mom to do? Surrender and enjoy the moments you have because they grow up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen to that! They do grow up fast.
Here I am home alone as proof to that.
Post a Comment