Friday, April 24, 2009

5 days and still going

Well today I've officially been shredding for 5 whole days. Yesterday by far was the best day because I wasn't so very sore. Today though I was unmotivated although I did it and I truly did it to the best of my ability it was still difficult to do it. I talked to my self a lot during the video, telling myself, "Self, it's only 20 min, you can do this. Now its only 18 min. away from being done and then the last 6 min circuit came and I knew I was going to make it. I'm tired today and can't seem to shake it. I still can't quite fit in the routine and such. I know it will come in time, but once again my house is in shambles and I'm worn out. I think maybe the lack motivation comes with stepping on the scales and seeing them go the opposite way I want them to go. By golly I'm beyond a shadow of a doubt "burning" those calories, and not eating anymore and it's not showing. I know, I know all of you out there that want to say to me, muscle weighs more than fat! But I really would like to see the burning calories deal work for me more, than the muscles weighing in more. On the other hand my clothes are fitting great, in fact very loose. Yesterday, against my better judgement, I wore a pair of shorts that were way too big for me. Even my children noticed. It's just one of those days I guess where you have to grin and bear it for a time and know that you are doing good even when your tired and you really don't want too! Everyone has always told me that exercise is supposed to energize you, but this girl isn't energized. . . . "With God all things are possible!" Even exercise and shredding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would give the scale a break and just depend on your clothes and your kids to tell you how you're doing. I still thin you're doing a great thing for yourself and your family!!