Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8th day, Level 2

Okay, I admit that I was kind of getting board of level 1, however, well lets just say I was better at level 1 and it will take me a while to get used to level 2. She kicked it up a notch and there are many plank positions of doing ab work, cardio, and arms all together! I'm back to shaking after my workout and truly thinking that she knows each and every muscle in my God given anatomy that I don't use and making me use them!!! She is very encouraging though along the way, telling me I can do this when my muscles are telling me something different. They all screamed once again this morning and stated, "Stop it, stop making us move in ways we never have before!" Still seeing results, but wanting overnight success, although I know it never happens that way! For those of you who have joined me in my shredding it works, it really does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me, I woild really like to give it a shot after the baby comes...get those muscles moving again!! I think you're doing great!!