Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gods Angels


I come from the generation where a television show called "Charlie's Angels" was popular. These three women were secret agents for a man named "Charlie" and had to go around the world doing secret agent things. They had their guns and their kung-fu moves and nothing could deter them or get in their way. They always find their way out of a "fix" they were in.


Well I have three girls in my house right now. My neice has come to spend some time with us and yesterday as they were exploring all the wonderful things to do, I came across this opportunity for a photo shoot. They had their weapons and they were defending their own imaginative world from the "bad guys". Their beautiful, their powerful, their trained, and they have their weapons. I call them "God's Angels". The three are on a mission from God to tell the world about Him! They will use force if they have to to tell their mission to anyone who will hear! Godspeed Angels!

2 comments:

Amy R. said...

Oh what fun I bet our girls are having. Thanks for the picture and glimpse into the fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!