Monday, October 6, 2008

Warning!!!!!

Just wanted to warn my friendly folks, friends, and family who are visiting my blog that due to time constraints, lack of time, business, and did I mention I was busy? I will be very sporadic in posting on my blog! Sorry for any lack of information you will not receive due to my overbookedness problem, but this can't be helped.

Please pray for me this week as we are in the last week for the ladies event that I'm hosting. WooHoo! Can't wait till this weekend and almost as excited to have it over! Lots and lots and lots of work! We will settle back in for our robotics competition and I'm sure there will be lots to blog (brag) about next week! So until then go shopping, write a letter to a friend, visit another blog, but don't forget about me! Love all of you!

No comments: