Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

Today, in the depths of my heart, I have an overwhelming joy and a Christmas spirit that has not been there before. God spoke to my heart yesterday and truly has continued on into today. He has assured me once again that He is in control. That Christmas is about Him and not just more things for me to do. He continues to show me His presence and His sustaining strength in my life. 2008 has been the most challenging year thus far in my 39 years upon this earth. I believe that He is working in a most incredible way and I am thankful. Today I am thankful for all the hard times past and all the hard times to come, because I know He lives and He lives inside my heart today! I pray today for all of you, that your Christmas will be a merry time of remembering Him and your new Year a thoughtful looking into the future of what your mission is to be in 2009! I love all of you so very dearly and so very thankful for each one of your prayers for my family and I this past year!

My blogging will be sporadic between here and 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! Love you and we will pray for your coming year!!