Monday, April 27, 2009

7th day of shredding!

Sorry for no 6th day post and yesterday was rest day. I told myself when I started this exercise regime that I wasn't working out on Sundays. It's tough enough having to do it 6 days a week, much less 30 days in a row. Saturday, got her done after I had slept in. It was hard once again, had to talk to myself all the way through. I realized though that my knees were hurting quite a bit that day, but yesterday I climbed the stairs to my 3rd floor Sunday School room and I wasn't even out of breath (but my knees still hurt). Yesterday was nice not having to exercise and such. My little one became sick after church services in the morning and so I only attended church service once yesterday and stayed home after that. She doesn't have fever today but still not acting like she feels good. Poor thing!

After staying up way too late because of storms or because of my little one, I pried my eyes open this morning and managed to exercise. It wasn't as hard as I expected due to my missed day, but with the humidity here lately I was actually sweating quite a bit when I finished.

I also have to admit that Friday went out to eat and ate a few things not on the diet, Saturday's wedding cake and chocolate candy kisses, and yesterday's Mexican lunch buffet (a Sunday school class took us out to eat), and today's indian taco's at enrichment, my diet has been ill affected and I need to get right with eating things good for you or this exercise regiment won't mean a thing!

I step up to level 2 tomorrow, so pray for me as I'm sure to find more muscles than I ever thought I had and sure those muscles will complain for a while too!

No comments: