This is a picture of Pike's Peak. I'm not kidding when I say as I pulled out of Erin's neighborhood EVERYDAY this is the picture that greeted me EVERY morning!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
2nd day of Amazing Views!
Did I mention in my last blog the amazing views you see there? Here is what I mean:
This is a beautiful rainbow, the colors were just glorious after one of the afternoon rains they received.
Trees and mountains everywhere! Seriously everywhere I looked they had these beautiful trees and mountains with cliffs and beautiful granite colors!

This is a picture of Pike's Peak. I'm not kidding when I say as I pulled out of Erin's neighborhood EVERYDAY this is the picture that greeted me EVERY morning!
This is a picture of Pike's Peak. I'm not kidding when I say as I pulled out of Erin's neighborhood EVERYDAY this is the picture that greeted me EVERY morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment