Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 21 and Level 3, Oh my!

I intuitively thought about just watching the video before proceeding, but then again that doesn't do me any good! So I plugged it in this morning and started Level 3. I was a little apprehensive when I pressed Level 3 to start but start I did. Now let me tell, if you did not hear my muscles scream no matter where you are in the United States, you weren't listening very well. She punched it up that is for sure. My shoulders, neck, back, thighs, hamstrings, calves, abdominal, and biceps were burning (and other muscles that I don't remember their name but they are awakened now) by the time I finished and I'm fairly sure I didn't hang with her but through about 3/4 of it. I thought that was very good, but there were some exercises that she did were just made to kill you!!!! I am beat up after that workout but pretty impressed I did all that I did. I will be shredded in no time on level 3, however there might not be anything left of me after that.

1 comment:

Czech out the Family! said...

Way to hang in there! Soo proud of you!