Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sad day!
I know your wondering now why it is a sad day for me!?? It is day 20 today and I'm seeing positive results. Your thinking why should that create sadness for her. Because tomorrow is the beginning of Level 3!!!! And if it is working than I can't stop after 30 days and say, sorry too bad, not working I'll venture backwards to the days of no exercise. I must continue! No pain, no gain is what they say. Well that is true because I have had plenty of pain, excruciating downright pain, and I have gained muscle. I have little biceps now! My husband told me yesterday he was afraid of me now (he, he). So far each level has caused pain increase and ten fold for about 3 to 4 days, and level 3, goodness I haven't a clue what I'm in for. I think maybe I should watch it and see what it entails but then again I just have to do it or else I might get afraid and never make it to level 3, LOL! Tomorrow in your prayer time, please be lifting me up before the Lord that I'll make and I won't actually die (cause sometimes I honestly feel as though I am passing through the shadow of death!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there sweetheart, that body was "paid for at a price"....
Love you
daddy
Post a Comment