Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friends!

"Two is better than one .... For if they fall, one will lift up his companion .... Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm ..... and a threefold cord is not quickly broken." Eccl. 4:9-12

I have to tell you about some amazing friends of mine! I have friends from Oklahoma, friends from Texas, friends from Arkansas, and a friend in Chicago, Illinois! They are all so amazing. I have one friend of mine that we could have a book published on how many emails we send back and forth to one another. They aren't short emails either, they are long ones, but they are ones I look forward to over and over again. She is an amazing woman of God! I have some other friends who drive so far just to see me a few short hours when my mother died. I still am overwhelmed at how far and wide their love goes. I have friends that have called me over and over and over again during this last week "just to check in on me". I have a friend who I finally met up with again, who was my best friend in High School. Oh it was so good to see her again and we just picked up where we left off. We both haven't changed much (well I really should say her, not me). I have friends who love to laugh and help me when I need a laugh. They all love the Lord and through Him they love me. They love me when I'm not being nice, they love me when I'm down or when I'm scared. They love me in the good times and in the bad. They are all the bestest friends anyone could ever have! I am truly blessed beyond all measure because God allows me to have my friends!

So thank you to all my friends out there for all your love, your support, your prayers, and your hugs (even when they are over email). I don't know why you continue to be my friend, but I sure am glad you are! You amaze me over and over again and you are a testimony to the scriptures. May I be as good of a friend as you are to me! I love you!

No comments: