Most of you who read my blog knows that my mother went to be with Jesus on Monday, January 7th. I'm so thankful for the many memories I have of her. She is missed so very much, but I will one day see her again.
A beautiful lady from our church came by today with this poem. Every song sung at my mother's funeral was put in this poem: Amazing Grace, Holy Ground, Crown Him
"I have fought the good fight"
Paul's words tell her story
As Karla's last breath
Praised God for His glory
It was a wonderful world
Filled with amazing grace
As Karla stood faithful
To the Lord of her faith
Walking life's journey
She found rest for her soul
As she shared with others
How God made her whole
The ground that she walked on
As she traveled this earth
Was holy and precious
And filled with new birth
It sparkled with crowns
Of kindness and praise
As she relected Christ's glory
In numerous ways
When His angels came
To carry her home
She was ready and willing
To bow at Christ's throne
And wear on her head
The crown she has earned
By walking this life
In the light of His Word
Her family will miss her
But they want all to know
They still feel her love
In the depths of their souls
For Karla was faithful
To fight the good fight
By sharing with others
The Gift of God's light.
by Karen Nadeua
Lamar Baptist Church, Wichita Falls, Tx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is beautiful. I am thinking about you and praying for you. Love ya
Post a Comment