
. . . . bzzz, bzzz, bzzz, crash, hit, smack, bzz, bzzz, bzzz, THUD! began our morning yesterday as the alarm went off and we tried to turn it off (okay I might be exagerating a little). Around 6:30 am yesterday, I went in to wake Sarah up for her first See You At The Pole event. She moaned a little and a quick smile showed me that she remembered why she was being shaken so early in the morning. She dressed, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth & hair, and washed her face. Her and daddy took off to the flag pole of the YMCA. The homeschoolers were meeting there for our See You At the Pole rally. She with a group of about 20 or so kids stood round the pole and prayed for our schools. Not just homeschools, but all schools. I was proud of her to take her stance. I'm sure it is way harder for the public school kids, but all around our great nation our younger generation held hands and bridged the gap and stood on the wall to pray to the One and Only God! Almighty Father in heaven is He! They prayed over school issues, american issues, and family issues. I know He heard them and smiled! He was pleased because they stood in faith and according to Heb 11:6, that is what pleases God!
Last night they held a "Saw You at the Pole" ralley at one of the local theatres. This is a time where the youth all over our city cross over denominational lines and form together for worship, more prayer, and some reading of His Word. Even though she woke up early and went to bed later than usual, a smile was on her face. Why? Because she had joined her heart with her God for her classmates, her friends, and her world! Will you join her and pray for our schools?

No comments:
Post a Comment