Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 24

I think I'm starting to loose count of actually how many days I've done this, but I think I'm on day 24. For the first time since I started this I missed 2 days in a row. We had state bible drill in Dallas and had to get up, checked out of the hotel, breakfast ate, and arrive at the Baptist Building by 8 am. So I decided since it was a road trip and I don't sleep well ever, but certainly never in a hotel room, I would forgo the exercising for that day. Obviously Sunday didn't do it either because it is the Lord's Day and a day of rest. Today I was worried that it would be hard to get back up and do this thing, but it wasn't hard at all. I did it! I did day 24 and I made it all the way through. Getting stronger and being able to stay up with Natalie and Jillian instead of Amita. They are becoming my video friends now. They do keep showing up in the same workout outfits and Jillian continues to stop through her exercises to talk, however if I had her body I would be the one on the video being able to stop because she probably exercises about 2 hours everyday and never puts anything junky in her stomach as I do occasionally.

Well I guess I really like this because after I post here I'm about to order 2 more videos by Jillian Michaels and continue this madness after all! I'll post more on exercise on my 30th day but the next couple of days I'm going to post some things going on in the family!

No comments: